5 lb. fresh whole cranberries
1 (6 oz.) apricot spreadable fruit
3 lb. Neufchatel (reduced fat) cream cheese
2 (12 oz.) can frozen white grape juice concentrate
3 lb. fat free cottage cheese
1. Wash cranberries well. Put in a microwave safe bowl and add the apricot preserves. Cover with plastic wrap and heat on high for 2 minutes. Let cool
2. Process cottage cheese until completely smooth.
3. Sweeten with grape juice concentrate.
4. Add fruit to creamed cottage cheese.
5. Process using pulsing technique until coarsely chopped.